1) What budget should i keep in mind while doing the interiors?
– See generally when we work with branded material like ply , hardware and quality of the
craftsmanship same starts around 6.5 Lac for average 1000 sq.ft size 2 Bhk and 8.5 lac for average 1300 sq.ft 3 Bhk , Which includes furniture, Kitchen layout planning, electrification (labour and wire), false ceiling and painting charges (Excluding dining and sofa) before taxes.
2) Which material you use while working?
– We exclusively use branded material like HETTICH , HAFELE , EBCO for hardware and commercial ply or the Marine ply as per the requirements of the client followed by the craftsmanship of Rajasthan workers with combination of branded laminate like Royale touche or century in full thickness.
3) Do you undertake project when the client is not there in India?
– Yes, we have our most of the projects on going where clients are not there in India. In those cases communication is made through Skype, what’s app and email.
4) Why should we choose Only Excel?
– With a proven track record of 200 + happy customers and experience of 42+ years is what we offer to our customers and that differentiate us from others. We never outsource any of our projects to other agencies resulting in completion of the project in the promised time with superior finish and quality.
5) How to start the process?
– After our initial interaction we will schedule a site visit at your place, after the rounds of discussion and final theme suggestion we will submit our rough quote for the said work. When the quote is approved we will start the designing process after the initial part payment.
6) Is your site visit chargeable?
– Yes, site visit is charged at 500/- INR and itemised quotation charges are 2000/- INR which will be subsequently adjusted in the final bill.
7) Why you provide only 6 months warranty against others which claim up to 10 year warranty?
– Ours is maintenance warranty against any terms and conditions for the first six months, after the handover of your house, after that it’s there on the nominal charge basis.
Whereas warranties which claims up to 10 years is mostly given on any manufacturing defect by the said manufacturer with the terms and condition star :D.
8) When other agencies claim same work in less price, what should we expect from you?
– Being frugal doesn’t just mean saving money—it means spending your money wisely. That also means some things may be cheap now, but actually cost you more in the long run, while other times it makes sense to spend more now for a better, longer-lasting experience.
buying cheap can lead to spending more down the line—whether it’s in things like maintenance and upkeep, or replacement costs when you have to buy the same cheap thing over and over again. If you really want to save money and invest in quality—there are some times when it makes sense to spend more money so you don’t run into those costs.
– Good quality product/service comes with a more price. This is justified since the time, as effort and cost required to build a high quality product or offer a great quality service is much more as compared to average or low quality products.
If you produce a valid quote from another brand or supplier then we’ll match the price provided the same quality of the material used.
9) Where do you make furniture at your factory or at site?
– We make furniture at site
itself, where you can track the quality check as well and most of the times things are not aligned in perfect angle in structure of your house, like a beam, ceiling or wall and column, which are not in perfect level, so we need to adjust the same according to the nature of the structure.
Whereas when you make furniture at factory you may face difference in the promised against the actual delivered material. And walls or the different levels are not covered properly and gaps in the furniture and the structure is visible to the naked eye and sealing it with silicon or Pop is not the long lasting solution.